Reopening on April 4, 2020
Under a circus tent like no other, get on the track for a new sensational experience, between balance, fun and acrobatics!
Are you ready for an unusual trip? Discover 117 French monuments reproduced at 1 / 30th and staged in a park of 5 hectares: castles, villages, ports and buildings are represented. A monumental discover!
At France Miniature, go on extraordinary journey along with miniature trains, boats or cars in motion. On the course of the visit, 14 interactive experiences are waiting for you, each more fun and interactive than the other: ring the clarines, search an archaeological site, draw in a prehistoric cave and even live the Fort Boyard experience!
• FROM PARIS PORTE D'AUTEUIL: take the A13 towards Versailles / Saint Quentin en Yvelines then the A12 towards Dreux, exit Elancourt.
• FROM CHARTRES: take A11 direction Rambouillet then N10 direction Élancourt.
• FROM CRÉTEIL: Take the A86 towards Versailles, then follow N12 direction Dreux, exit Trappes / Élancourt.
Note: the parking fee costs 4€ (to pay at the cash desk)
From Paris, Montparnasse or La Défense, take the train to La Verrière station.
To see train schedules, click here: https://www.transilien.com
A bus network serves France Miniature: bus 420 from Monday to Sunday, buses 422 and 459 from Monday to Saturday - get off at the France Miniature stop.
To consult the bus schedules, click here: https://www.sqybus.fr/horaires-lignes
• On weekdays, there is a bus every 15 minutes only.
• On Sundays and during public holidays, there is a bus every hour.